bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gmp-owner
Subject: bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 07:15:16 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: A.H.A. COMPANY JOB VACANCY!!

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gmp

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: A.H.A. COMPANY JOB VACANCY!! Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 13:11:13 +0200 (CEST)
7TH APRILL,2006.

Dear Sir/madam,

We hereby introduce A.H.A INTERNATIONAL COMPANY LTD,an international
export/import company who deal on Pharmaceuticals & Medical Products,Rubber and
Plastic Products,Electrical Products Light Industrial Products,Hardware,Metals
and Mineral Products,Textile and Garments,Auto Parts & Accessories and export
into the Canada/America and Europe.

We are searching for agents who can help us establish a medium of getting to
our customers in the Canada/America and other nearby countries as well as
making payments through you to us. You do not have to leave your present job
for this one because this job offer will be on a part time basis as it comes
once in a while and remuneration is on a percentage basis of 10% of the total
amount you receive from our customers at any time on our behalf.

The reason why we seek your assistance is that American and Canadian checks
take a long time to clear here in Asia,thereby holding business down for us .
Now we already have customers who are ready to remit cash to us. Please to
facilitate the conclusion of this transaction if accepted, do send me promptly
the following information below:

Full Names:
Contact Address:
Tele/cell numbers:
Occupation:
Age:
Sex:
Company Name If Any:

Thanks In advance.

Mr.Tuang Young
Managing Director,
A.H.A INTERNATIONAL COMPANY LTD.
Sha Tin, New Territories,
Hong Kong.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 3f4c8640b5e064d2557fb67f73f1f2883ad4f818