Re: ...bug-tar on gmane, any opinion?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: ...bug-tar on gmane, any opinion?
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 16:15:17 -0500

    ...since the list crowd in general didn't offer one, do you (being,
    hopefully, the list maintainer) have any opinion on gmane mirroring
    bug-tar?

Well, I'm not officially responsible, but I see no reason why not.  Lots
of other GNU lists exist at gmane.  If no one else objects, feel free to
put in the request.  I do suggest making it one-way (ie, disallow
posting at gmane), since there has been mysterious behavior otherwise.

Best,