linux-c1

Special discount on medications.

From: Lane Bean
Subject: Special discount on medications.
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 17:26:38 +0300

Dear Customer,

We are happy to inform you about another reduction of prices at our USA-certified online pharmacy!

The price for generic ED drugs in LegalRXmedications is nothing compared to the price you usually pay. At the same time, the quality of the offered meds is a lot higher than that in most of other online drugstores.

Stop blowing money on fake meds - not only because it's unprofitable but also because it may be dangerous for you and for the ones you care about the most!

Sincerely yours,
LegalRXmedications!