linux-c1

I think your girl doesn’t like it at all…

From: Dotson
Subject: I think your girl doesn’t like it at all…
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 09:19:50 -0700

Hello my friend! Studies show this is the most common disorder affecting
millions of men - and women, too! Extra-Time gives you not only extra time, but
extra pleasure and extra confidence as well. Ever thought your relationship is
about to break up because you finish within a few minutes from penetration?
Find what you need here: http://benilo.com/y/et/ You'll bring your marriage to
new levels of passion and dedication with this.