linux-c1

test zau

From: Foma Claytor
Subject: test zau
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 07:55:50 -0700

Hi,

S 0 M &
P R 0 Z & C
M E R " D i A
V A L " U M
V " A G R A
A M B " E N
X & N A X
L E V " T R A
C " A L i S

all 50 % off - http://www.milvert.com/n1/

  _____

One question at a time-and none till after supper! I havent had a
bite since breakfast.
At last Gandalf pushed away his plate and jug  he had eaten two
whole loaves (with masses of butter and honey and clotted cream) and
drunk at least a quart of mead and he took out his pipe. I will answer
the second question first, he said, -but bless me! this is 0
goblins, and fingered by goblins, and quarreled over by goblins.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C6893E.9DE13E80

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>Hi,<BR>
<BR>
<STRONG>V A L " U M</STRONG><BR>
<B>C " A L i S</B><BR>
L E V " T R A<BR>
X & N A X<BR>
M E R " D i A<BR>
A M B " E N<BR>
P R 0 Z & C<BR>
<B>V " A G R A</B><BR>
S 0 M &<BR>
<BR>
all 50 % off - <A
href="http://www.milvert.com/n1/";>http://www.milvert.com/n1/</A><BR>
<BR>
</DIV>
<HR>
<DIV>and stamped and clapped their hands, when the dwarves (with poor little
<BR>Bilbo at the back and nearest to the whips) came running in, while the
<BR>goblin-drivers whooped and cracked their whips behind. The ponies were
<BR>already there huddled in a corner; and there were all the baggages and
<BR>packages lying broken open, and being rummaged by goblins, and smelt by
<BR>goblins, and fingered by goblins, and quarreled over by goblins.
<BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C6893E.9DE13E80--