linux-c1

Re: your good crdit

From: Rocco Twyman
Subject: Re: your good crdit
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 04:09:43 -0700

D u ea t r H q om z e O m wn q er,

Your c o re q di k t doe y sn't ma o tter to us!

If you O a WN u r j ea u l e n st v at u e and wa q nt
I p MM t EDIAT h E c l as w h to s a pen k d ANY w w ay you lik w e,
or sim h ply wis k h to L f OW a ER your mont c hly p d ayme n nt z s
by a thir t d or mo w re,
h a ere a z re the d f ea w ls a we ha e ve T x ODA e Y:

$4 r 90 , 0 y 00 a c s l d ow a s s 3 , 6 k 4 %
$3 e 70 , 0 q 00 a h s lo p w a n s 3 , 8 z 9 %
$4 k 90 , 00 v 0 a c s lo h w a q s 3 , 1 p 9 %
$ l 250 , 0 j 00 a q s l q ow a v s 3 , 3 a 4 %
$2 y 00 , 00 r 0 a b s l i ow a y s 3 , 5 y 4 %

Your c y re s di i t does r n't ma d tter to u h s!

ge z t m v atc p hed with l x en s de e rs

Rocco Twyman , Ap w pr r ov n al Ma x na h ge m r