linux-c1

Re: your CxtALlS

From: Hagar Eidson
Subject: Re: your CxtALlS
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 03:06:16 -0700

Hi

ra

http://www.lubagetance.com

our friend and counsellor, the ingenious wizard Gandalf) may never
return. It is a solemn moment. Our object is, I take it, well known to
us all. To the estimable Mr. Baggins, and perhaps to one or two of the
younger dwarves (I think I should be right in naming Kili and Fili, for
instance), the exact situation at the moment may require a little brief
explanation- This was Thorins style. He was an important dwarf. If he