[Linphone-users] AppImage: Edit linphonerc config file

From: René Schmidt
Subject: [Linphone-users] AppImage: Edit linphonerc config file
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 03:56:10 +0200

I want to change a parameter in the linphonerc file found under
~/.config/linphone but when I do so the change is not permanent/reset
when linphone is closed and opened again.

So my question is if there is a way to change a certain parameter
permanently with the AppImage Version of linphone-desktop.

The parameter I want to change is verify_server_certs and
verify_server_cn in the [sip] section because my SIP server has a self
signed certificate.

Thanks and best regards