Re: [Linphone-users] No Incoming Calls.

From: Paul Flint
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] No Incoming Calls.
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 16:09:38 -0400

Thanks, Lorenzo.

Tech support over at Callcentric was kind enough to check into it a little for me and pointed out that SIP Broker has flagged the proxy code (*8954) as failing. So, it looks like the linphone.org domain is not accepting inbound calls.  If that's the case, there's nothing we retail users can do about that.  That would be up to tech support at linphone to resolve.

Appreciated the response,

  -- Paul.