Re: [Linphone-users] Not connected to SIP server - how to reconnect

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Not connected to SIP server - how to reconnect
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 22:03:57 +0200

Hi Wes,

If clicking on "reconnect" has no effect, then there is a real network issue.
If you reproduce the issue please send logs so I can investigate the problem.

Cheers,
Sylvain Berfini
Head of Mobile & Desktop Apps Department

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
sylvain.berfini@belledonne-communications.com

Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project
https://linphone.org