[Linphone-users] Number of incoming call has no international format

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Linphone-users] Number of incoming call has no international format
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 10:40:50 +0200

Hi

When I receive a phone call (SIP provider in Switzerland) I'm not able to see the name of the caller even though it's in the contact list.
Most probably it's because the caller numbers has not international format in the notification window but the contact entry has.
When I edit the contact with no international phone number format, I'm not able to dial it and it doesn't get recognized either.

Is there any solution to this problem? Why is the incoming phone number not in a international format (+41 for Switzerland) has it something to do with my settings or the one of my provider?

System: Linux Debian
Linphone: Desktop 4.5.0-alpha.130+876fba46 - Qt5.15.2 (Source Build)

Thanks for any help in advance
Michael