Re: [Linphone-users] My account

From: Mohamed Tayel
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] My account
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 14:14:45 +0100

Many thanks for your kind response.

Kind Regards,

Mohamed Tayel

MWS, MBA, IOSH,NEBOSH, LEEA , Lead Auditor

Mob  +201097733653   -  Whatsapp: +34 695 940 194

On Wed, Jul 13, 2022 at 11:23 AM Linphone Free SIP Service <noreply@linphone.org> wrote:

Hello,

You just created an account on Linphone Free SIP Service using your email account.
Please follow the unique link bellow to set up your password and finish the registration process.

https://subscribe.linphone.org/authenticate/email/NiFaDGg0Ij5mQ

Regards,
The Linphone Team