Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone-users *daily* digest frequency

From: Andrej Mikus
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone-users *daily* digest frequency
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 07:59:56 +0200

Hi,

Thanks for maintaining interaction with the user community.

I have reported in the past that the size for generating a digest was
set very low, resulting in digests sent after every 2-3 messages.

Now the setting seems updated regarding size, but somehow the frequency
is lowered beyond reasonable limit. The digest received today starts
with a message of more than a month ago.

The daily digest should be triggered once a day or when there are more
messages than a max size configured, whatever happens earlier.

The problem was with the size threshold, this is now corrected. Could
you please also adjust the frequency?

Thanks
Andrej