Re: [Linphone-users] Where to put StaticImage ?

From: Bruce
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Where to put StaticImage ?
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 11:23:13 -0700

Thanks for the response Dennis,
UTL that filename or even the 'images' dir.
Searched the complete structure for "nowebcam*"

Also getting this error now when I try to run app

(bin installed here: /usr/bin/linphone)
  (and it worked last time I tried it)

bxxxx@ExxxxG1:~$ linphone
** Message: 11:13:05.142: Found lang C
free(): double free detected in tcache 2
Aborted (core dumped)