[Linphone-users] How to get presence working

From: Robert Dyck
Subject: [Linphone-users] How to get presence working
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 12:24:57 -0700

I am using Linphone Desktop 4.4.1. I would like to get presence working. The only thing I could find in linphonerc configuration file that might be relevant was friendlist_subscription_enabled=1. What else is needed?

By the way I am not using linphone.org but my proxy supports presence. I don't see any subscriptions messages going out. Linphone is however sending publish.