[Linphone-users] Linphone Assistant Flexiapi/Flexisip Account manager

From: Home Desk
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone Assistant Flexiapi/Flexisip Account manager
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 20:47:41 +0300

Hi,
I Am trying to figure out how to create an account from Linphone Android & Desktop to my flexisip server using Assistant. I have both flexisip and flexisip-account-manager installed. I want to create the accounts from the applications directly rather than from the web front-end. From the website it indicates that the free sip service from linphone has been running on flexisip server so I am looking at creating accounts in a similar manner as is the case with Linphone accounts at sip.linphone.org.

Any guidance and or a detailed how-to is very much appreciated. Thanks