Re: [Linphone-users] echo issue

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] echo issue
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 18:07:50 +0200

Hello Marco.

I'll ask you some questions to help qualifying the issue.

Is the echo issue also present on Android too ?

In any case, which Android version, app version and SDK version are you using ? (you can find the 2 least on sidebar>about)

Which version of linphone are you using on Desktop ? (please give me the exact version and the SDK version in the "about" menu)

Which Linux distribution are you using and which version ?

Are you using our Appimage or your distribution packages or a tierce-party package ?

Could you please provide us application logs of the issue ?

    Check that the logs are enabled in settings > advanced

    Reproduce the issue

    Click on send logs in settings > advanced

    Get the log file from the provided URL and please give it to me

Which hardware are you using ? (pc, mic, speakers, eventually headphone)

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org