Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone-users *daily* Digest

From: Andrej Mikus
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone-users *daily* Digest
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 09:40:36 +0100

Hi,

I believe I have reported this several times already, also to the list
owner, but the issue continues to happen.

Is there no way for you to update the mailing list to ensure the daily
digest is not mailed prematurely? It looks like the size threshhold for
creating of an extra digest is very low and one message is big enough to
trigger it.

Thanks
Andrej Mikus