Re: [Linphone-users] Problem with USB C headset microphone recognition

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Problem with USB C headset microphone recognition
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 18:12:14 +0100

After a quick look at the log I can't see any useful information.

If the issue is annoying for you, please provide use new logs, but check before that the log switch is on.

That said, when you are on the road, you are likely not using linphone-desktop (I hope for safety reasons) but rather mobile versions.

The management of headsets is different between versions, so if you experiment issues with mobile apps please also check that the log switch is on, reproduce the issue (with a call for instance), then send us the logs.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org