Re: [Linphone-users] About version...

From: Rafael Flores
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] About version...
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 20:40:52 +0000

I thank you Peio

The vulnerabilities are next:

CVE-2021-43611, CVE-2021-43610 y CVE-2021-33056

I see that these are already remedied with the new version.

But when installing it asks for an authorization because the software is unknown or not signed.

That did not happen with previous versions. I send you an image to explain better.

And Windows send it this message:

Risk of install aplication because the Source is Unknow.

I thank you your help!!