[Linphone-users] Call forwarding from Linphone on PC to another phone nu

From: Tobias Späth
Subject: [Linphone-users] Call forwarding from Linphone on PC to another phone number?
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 10:18:53 +0100

Hello Guys,

i have a little Question and i hope you can help me.

Is it possible to forward/redirect a call in Linphone?

I give you an example.
I have Linphone istalled on my Computer with phone number A.
What i want to do is redirect incoming Phone Calls to another Number B.
For example, if i leave my computer to go for a walk, is it possible to configure Linphone that it should redirect all incoming calls on phone Number A to my mobile phone number B (if i dont want to use the linphone app on my smartphone) or is that not possible?

Greetings,

Tobias Späth