Re: [Linphone-users] Problem with Linphone on Android

From: Louis Lapointe
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Problem with Linphone on Android
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 10:25:12 -0500

Thank you for the rapid feed back.

How do I proceed to register to test the BETA on play store.

Since you answer so quickly, I may have an additional question.
Do you know a configuration I should use to use LINPHONE on my PC and on my MOBILE PHONE with the same account number.
Actually if I use the same account on my PC and on my MOBILE, if someone calls me I receive the call only on my PC and my mobile application does not ring at all.

I would have like to use on both and the call could been answered from my MOBILE LINPHONE or PC LINPHONE whichever is the first one I answer.  This way, when I am at my desk I answer normally with my PC APPLICATION but if I walk outside my office and receive a call then the call ring on both place and I can answer on my MOBILE.

It looks as if I need to choose to use on one or the other but both do not work simultaneously.

Thank you again !

Best regards,

Louis Lapointe