[Linphone-users] Linphone Android 4.6 release

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone Android 4.6 release
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 11:43:14 +0100

Hello everyone,

We're in the process of stabilizing the next release of linphone-android (4.6.0).
As always we are counting on all the good wills to help translate the app, and I thank all of you who already helped in the past and/or will continue to help us.
Some translations are really close to be completed (Spanish is currently at 96%, Russian at 99%), others have been started but need more work (German is at 38%, Dutch at 22%).
Of course if you language doesn't exists yet you can add it and start the translation process (there is currently 604 strings to translate per language).

You may have missed the information that we switched from Transifex to Weblate, so here's the link: https://weblate.linphone.org/projects/linphone/linphone-android-release-4-6/
You simply need to create an account (that's free) before being able to translate.

Thanks in advance to everyone!

Best regards,

--
Sylvain Berfini
Head of Mobile Apps Department

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
sylvain.berfini@belledonne-communications.com

Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project
https://linphone.org