Re: [Linphone-users] Grandstream GDS3710

From: Chris Jackson
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Grandstream GDS3710
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 12:25:13 +1300

Thanks for the response.

Yes, I know what the response means. Apologies for not stating this, but that
is what I meant earlier when I said that without seeing the packets it’s
unclear what is actually wrong - the server reports that the request is invalid
(malformed), but that in itself doesn’t help without seeing the packet to try
and understand WHAT part it has a problem with. I know that it works with other
SIP servers (such as FreeSwitch) so the question is how to get it to work with
LinPhone server.

Cheers
Chris