Re: [Linphone-users] Call history disabled

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Call history disabled
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 18:43:57 +0100

Hello.

I never experienced this issue...

As stated by the mailing list description :

Consider that a well documented issue (with precise reproduction procedure, logs, stacktrace if relevant, possibly corrective patch supplied) has a higher chance to receive interest and feedback from community members.
Postings and issues poorly documented, with no facts, or asking for debugging assistance for a custom app using Linphone's libraries, or for a modified version of Linphone are unlikely to receive any kind of response.

To help you I would need to know the version from which you updated and the updated version of Linphone.

Please also specify the platform you are using (Linux Appimage, Linux app from package manager, MacOS, Windows...)

This link can help you to check the location of the call history file.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org