Re: [Linphone-users] Notification problems with iPhone calls

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Notification problems with iPhone calls
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 17:51:13 +0100

Hello.

There was indeed a push notification issue on Linphone-iOS regarding push certificates (for sip.linphone.org service).

It as been fixed since then. If you run thought the issue, you have to uninstall and reinstall the app once the new version will be released (probably next week).

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org