Re: [Linphone-users] Problem with installation

From: julien.fb
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Problem with installation
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 15:05:21 +0100

Hi,

The only situation we are aware of when Linphone is deleted from your computer
after shuting it down is when you log in as a guest on the computer. In this
user mode, all the dowloaded apps, documents etc... will be deleted after you
log out.

This is peformed by the OS, the application having has no capacity to unsintall
itself on its own.