[Linphone-users] Having trouble configuring Linphone with Twilio

From: John Smith
Subject: [Linphone-users] Having trouble configuring Linphone with Twilio
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 12:41:10 +0000

I'm trying to configure Linphone with Twilio, and I'm unable to get past the account setup page. Twilio support confirms that my account is set up correctly and that my credentials are correct, but Linphone won't let me connect. I'm still on a trial account with Twilio because I want to test their service before I buy, which may be the problem, but I thought I'd mail the list to see if anyone else had experience with this before I committed to putting money on an account to see if that would fix the issue. Has anyone used Twilio with Linphone?