Re: [Linphone-users] Call monitoring

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Call monitoring
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 17:29:59 +0200

Hello.

This is the users mailing list of the community. For any commercial request, you need to contact us here, if not done yet.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org

Le 16/07/2021 à 21:36, Mostafa via Linphone-users a écrit :
Hi,

I am setting up a matrimonial website (and iOS/Android app later on), however, I require audio and video calls API / SDK for members where they may have a guardian monitoring the call.

We would also need to set time limits on various membership plans.

Does Linphone allow full customisation to allow such features?

Our site would be hosted most likely on AWS so would there be any issue with Linphone on such hosting servers?
We would expect around 500 members / month in the first year and then expect rapid growth due to our digital ID verification. Our robust platform will be designed for unlimited members so can Linphone take this many members?