[Linphone-users] Trouble to click to answer on an entering call

From: Robert Blabla
Subject: [Linphone-users] Trouble to click to answer on an entering call
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 11:11:09 +0200

Hello,
I've got, me and may be 5 other users, trouble with linphone : each time an entering call is coming a popup is showing up letting the user response to the call or not (with icons red and green), and when we click on the green icon to get the call, its impossible to get the call as if the click is not get from the app'
is it a known bug ?

Regards