Re: [Linphone-users] issue while using realms that arent public fqdn

From: Rene Kockisch
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] issue while using realms that arent public fqdn
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 08:08:56 +0200

Hi Dennis,

the linphonerc proxy and auth section is list below:

[auth_info_1]
username=user1
userid=user1
ha1=cb4a74c5669197f91b09017781d9b64d
realm=x100
domain=pbx.domain.tld
algorithm=MD5

[proxy_0]
reg_proxy=<sip:pbx.domain.tld:5081;transport=tls>
reg_identity=sip:rot18@x100
contact_parameters=message-expires=604800
quality_reporting_enabled=0
quality_reporting_interval=0
reg_expires=3600
reg_sendregister=1
publish=1
avpf=-1
avpf_rr_interval=1
dial_escape_plus=0
privacy=32768
push_notification_allowed=0
idkey=proxy_config_0vn3SUWIugJnuzP
publish_expires=3600
nat_policy_ref=FR-gZc7Bj7OPJvM

I can add realm to proxy section but the behavior is the same. The
belle-sip try to resolv the realm.

I also try to add the realm to the host file but the belle-sip doesnt
use host file, the library use his own resolver maybe.

BR
René