Re: [Linphone-users] Need Access to our System

From: Stuart D Gathman
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Need Access to our System
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 22:37:38 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 22 Jul 2021, Heather Brunner wrote:

Our administrator left the company ad now we are unable to access our
linphone account. I tried to reset my password but it will not allow me to
do so because I don't have my old password

"Recover your account" can also use email or (other) phone number.
If you also forgot your email password - well, I won't go there ...