Re: [Linphone-users] Possible bug when trying to use existing sip accoun

From: Matthew Morycinski
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Possible bug when trying to use existing sip account?
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 15:55:41 -0700

Trent,

How is it "not a linphone issue"?

Trying to set up a connection account on Linphone, and getting an error msg _from Linphone_ appears to be a (Linphone) account setup issue.

Alois, are you sure you are inputting router/server parameters correctly into Linphone, and router SIP server works?

Sorry I can't say anything more specific, as I don't use Linphone on a cell. Maybe try Acrobits, Calls, or Zoiper, just to see if you can get the connection to work at all.

Matthew