Re: [Linphone-users] Attended transfer ?

From: Ken
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Attended transfer ?
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 23:47:56 +0800

Don't feel bad... I've never been able to make a call using Linphone.  Ken

On Fri, Jun 11 2021 at 14:45:12 +0200, Benoît PELISSIER <bpelissier@Lan2Net.fr> wrote:
Hi, I dont know how to make easily an attended transfer with linphone 4.2.5 Linux/Windows. I receive one call I hold on first call I start new call I ask if i can transfer I close second call I transfert first call Or i initiate conf call and i close my call ... So maybe feature request ? :) Benoît
_______________________________________________ Linphone-users mailing list Linphone-users@nongnu.org https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/linphone-users