[Linphone-users] macOS problem

From: Marzin Konrád
Subject: [Linphone-users] macOS problem
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 08:39:34 +0200

Hello,

we are experiencing problems with linphone on macOS. Our presence status is always loading no mather what (when we are disconnected from internet it is obviously red). We have run into similiar problem but we solved it with upgrading our router. Everything was working fine for a few days but now it is only loading (we let it "load" for a number of hours). Is someone experiencing something similiar or is it problem on our end?

Thank you for replies!