Re: [Linphone-users] connection failure - bad credentials

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] connection failure - bad credentials
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 20:14:57 +0200

Hello.

To connect with a mobile phone, we are not using a password, the confirmation key sent to your phone is sufficient.

Here is what you can do to logout and log back in :

-Open the side menu

-touch the current account

-in the settings, touch the "delete account" button

-this would remove the account from the app ("logout behaviour").

If this don't work for you, tell me, and we will need to reset your account on the server side.

Regards

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org