[Linphone-users] Fwd: How to develop a plugin to popup an external appli

From: Daniel Dumitru
Subject: [Linphone-users] Fwd: How to develop a plugin to popup an external application on incoming call
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 19:10:49 +0300

HEllo All,
I would like to achieve "CTI Popup" with linphone :
I need when incoming call to launch a os command to open a external application / url with caller id parameter.

Could you please point me to some details regarding this? I have read a bit about developing plugins but it's not much.  In what environment it's being programed ? it is qt ? is it there an existing example ? From where do I get that plugin id ?

Thank you,
Daniel