Re: [Linphone-users] Disable UDP keep-alive packet in linphonec/linphone

From: Eric Shields | #MassTransitHonchkrow
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Disable UDP keep-alive packet in linphonec/linphonecsh session
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 20:42:31 +0000

Depending on your VOIP provider, this might not be an option.

My provider requires me to configure my endpoints to send one every five minutes.

Consider a proxy. I use one so that I can control what ports I allow through if my ISP restricts them.

If your provider supports IP access control, use it to ensure that traffic goes through that proxy.