[Linphone-users] How do I get a VOIP system?

From: chinedum abel
Subject: [Linphone-users] How do I get a VOIP system?
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 10:40:37 +0100

  Dear Team,

I Run a VOiP service provider startup in Africa. I would like to build my entire system with your opensource solution. However kindly confirm the following;

1. Can i integrate a DID number system, that allows customer call other mobile operators and receive calls from other operators,

2. Can i Brand the current Linphone VOIP/SOFTphone app with my company logo and details.

3. How many concurrent or simultaneous calls can your system handle.