[Linphone-users] Issue with Linphone registration

From: Alexander Avdeyev
Subject: [Linphone-users] Issue with Linphone registration
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 09:23:04 +0000

Hello,

I am experiencing frequent issues with my Linphone registration, it tends to go into an unregistered
state for no reason and I start missing calls.

It normally works fine for some time after an initial registration, when I enter in my SIP provider
information afresh, but later, after a day or two, I often find it unregistered again. I am running the very
latest version of Linphone I downloaded a couple of days ago on my Android Xiaomi Redmi 7 smartphone

I tried collecting debug logs but couldn't accomplish that because my "About" - "send log" button
wasn't working. Can anyone, pls, help me with this

Thanks,
-Alex