Re: [Linphone-users] Presence Status & (not) receiving calls

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Presence Status & (not) receiving calls
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 17:00:07 +0100

Hello.

I think what you need is a busy lamp field feature.

Linphone doesn't support it yet, but we can develop it for you for a fee if you want.

That said we already have a lot of scheduled developments for this year so we could be available only next year.

To contact our commercial service, please fill our Typeforms available here (click on contact-us).

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org