Re: [Linphone-users] Not able to use android app

From: Maciej Morycinski
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Not able to use android app
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 10:44:51 -0800

Then I would bet it's the router setup. Make sure that the port
you are trying to use is open on the router. Some routers have
a special option to work better with the SIP protocol, but also
that may or may not work well in your case.

It also depends on the setup that your SIP provider uses.
For example, mine (Voip.ms) uses server-side negotiation
to get past the router. Others may require for you to set up using
Stun/Turn/ICE methods. I never had an account on the Linphone
server, so I am not familiar with their requirements.

Perhaps try and see what you can do with your router setup first.

--

Maciej Morycinski
morciej@gmail.com