[Linphone-users] Android Client: Incompatible media parameters

From: Trent Creekmore
Subject: [Linphone-users] Android Client: Incompatible media parameters
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021 14:44:16 -0600

I have two Linphone clients connected to the same PBX, and both using TLS.

One is the latest version for Windows Phone which is version 3.12.

The Windows version functions flawlessly

On Android, it is latest version 4.3.1.

This client can receive calls, but cannot make any outgoing calls.

Any time I try to make a call, I am seeing “Incompatible media parameters” pop up.

Looking on the PBX side, it is reporting

res_pjsip_session.c:934 handle_incoming_sdp:  2000: Couldn't negotiate stream 0:audio-0:audio:sendrecv (nothing)

I have seen this before. Last time I saw this, it was related to STRP not being enabled/forced on a telephone.

I am not seeing any such setting in Linphone for this.

Anyone got some ideas on the failure?

Thanks!