[Linphone-users] No audio and Video in Xamarin Sample solution

From: Mirko Lovisotto
Subject: [Linphone-users] No audio and Video in Xamarin Sample solution
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2021 09:41:55 +0000

Hi all,

I would try to test the Xamarin Sample Solution available at https://github.com/BelledonneCommunications/linphone-xamarin, and following previous suggestions upgrading the SDK to 4.4.20 i can build correctly and launch Android Application in the Emulator.

Now i've another problem concerning Audio and Video Stream.

I can register correctly a SIP account, and make or receive a call from another User registered to the same Server, but i can't hear the audio in my headphone and cannot see the video of the caller in case of Answering to a Video Call. I only see a small TextureView ( in bottom-right position ) with the webcam video of my Laptop PC

I've checked all the permissions in Android manifest (RECORD_AUDIO, CAMERA, ecc)  and i configured in the emulator a device Pixel 2 Pie 9.0 (API 28) for a Processor x86_64.

Please do you have any ideas on how to solve this issues? Do you have the same problems or you can manage Audio and Video correctly?

Thanks in advance,

Mirko

Mirko Lovisotto
R&D Software Designer
mlovisotto@came.com

CAME S.p.A.
Sede legale e operativa
Via Martiri della Libertà 15
31030 Dosson di Casier (TV) / Italy
T +39 0422 4940 F +39 0422 4941
P.IVA 03481280265
Cod. dest. fatturazione elettronica: UHWULCH

Sede operativa
Via Cornia 1/c
33079 Sesto al Reghena (PN) / Italy
www.came.com

Follow us onFacebookTwitter / Youtube / Linkedin

Le informazioni contenute in questa e-mail e negli eventuali allegati sono riservate e confidenziali e ne è vietata la diffusione e distribuzione in qualunque modo. Qualora non ne fosse il legittimo destinatario, è invitato a non diffonderle e ad eliminarle, dandone gentilmente informazione al mittente.

The information included in this e-mail and any attachments are confidential and can not be disclosed, duplicated or redistributed by any means. If you are not the correct recipient, you are kindly requested to cancel it and notify the sender immediately