[Linphone-users] can't find certain settings

From: Znoteer
Subject: [Linphone-users] can't find certain settings
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2021 21:40:08 -0500

Hello list,

My VOIP provider gives a configuration sample for Linphone.  See
https://dl.zici.fr/1617329378-29/Screenshot_Linphone-settings_2021-03-02_21-11-02.png

The Settings menu in my instance of Linphone (Android 4.3.1 (release), SDK
4.4.2 (tags/4.4.2^0), running on Android 11) looks like this, however,
https://dl.zici.fr/1616034271-22/Screenshot_20210302-211202.png

I found some STUN and ICE stuff under the Network tab of the second
screenshoot, but nothing about push notifications (and many other of the
options my provider's example shows).

Similarly, my provider shows this Network menu,
https://dl.zici.fr/1616034271-22/Screenshot_Linphone-settings_2021-03-02_21-31-31.png,
 whereas my Network menu looks like this,
https://dl.zici.fr/1616034271-22/Screenshot_20210302-213240.png.

As you can see, I was able to disable random ports, and assign to port 5060 as
my fournisseur suggests, but once again there is nothing about push
notifications.

Much obliged,

--
Znoteer