Re: [Linphone-users] Calling linphone out of kaddressbook

From: Maciej Morycinski
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Calling linphone out of kaddressbook
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 11:16:30 -0800

Rainer,

The correct command line for calling is:

linphone "call sip-address=555-1212"
linphone "call sip-address=sip:me@iptel.org"

linphone --help or linphone --cli-help will give you more details.

If you want other software to send correct commands, I recommend writing a suitable script to translate the output.
An example is in this forum's archive https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/linphone-users/2020-10/msg00040.html

Feel free to use as is, or modify to your needs.

Best,

Maciej Morycinski
morciej@gmail.com