Re: [Linphone-users] [LINHOME] Configure camera and microphone on androi

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] [LINHOME] Configure camera and microphone on android
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 19:55:34 +0100

Hello Philippe.

As far as I know, Linhome isn't supporting yet tablets as video intercom.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org

Le 04/02/2021 à 11:46, Philippe a écrit :
Hello guys,
I don't know if it's the best place to ask something about Linhome, but it's the only one I can find.
So, I can successfully watch my Dahua SIP Video intercom and get calls from it via its SIP account.
So I did try to add tablets as Video intercom, to try to SIP call between them, acting like a local video intercom system. But there's no way to setup, on android tablet or phone, which local camera to use and which microphone.

Am I missing something or is it a missing feature ?

Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Philippe