Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone for Android notifications beep in Do Not D

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone for Android notifications beep in Do Not Disturb
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2021 10:33:51 +0100

Hi,

Indeed the fix was made, but there was no official release of the linphone-android app since, and F-Droid only build & publish when a release is made.

So wait until we release the 4.4.0 version of linphone-android (should happen this month), and then F-Droid should publish it's own.

Cheers,

Sylvain Berfini
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications