[Linphone-users] Linphone on Linux

From: Jean-Jacques Sarton
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone on Linux
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2021 11:03:48 +0100

Hello,

I have installed linphone as well on a smartphone as on a Linux-PC.
On my router a Fritzbox, I habe configured 2 IP-phone number and allow
access from the internet (external IP-Address of the router).
On the smartphone all work well.
On the Linux system there is no sound transmission if I am not connected to the own WIFI network, but an other.
any Idea?

Jean-Jacques