Re: [Linphone-users] Bug

From: Lewis Bergman
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Bug
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 08:55:49 -0600

We block all SIP calls that don't come from our own switch.

On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 8:14 AM Gerard Vanderveken <gerard@ghia.eu> wrote:

192.168.1.230, Is that not coming from your router / modem?

Regards,

Gerard

On 2020-12-29 14:33, Marion Fairweather wrote:

I keep receiving silent incoming calls that you can't answer which prevent me from typing.

They have come from different sip addresses  - the most recent of which is sp1001@192.168.1.230

It doesn't seem possible to block the calls coming in. Linphone rings every few seconds after using it for a couple of hours without any problems.

Can anyone help or advise please?

Kind Regards

Marion W G Fairweather